0% Finance Overview
Rose and Grey has teamed up with the secure online credit application service Duologi to offer finance options when you buy items with a value over £850 from us. There is a miminum 20% deposit.
Rose and Grey trading as Rose and Grey Limited acts as a credit broker and not a lender, offering credit products provided by Specialist Lending Limited (trading as Duologi).
Rose and Grey is a limited company registered in England and Wales, under number 07183395 and at the registered address of 31 Atlantic Street, Broadheath, Altrincham, WA14 15FA.
We offer the following packages:
- 6 months Interest Free Credit - minimum 20% - 50% deposit
- 9 months Interest Free Credit- - minimum 20% - 50% deposit
- 12 months Interest Free Credit - minimum 20% - 50% deposit
- Please note credit is subject to age and status.
To apply you must:
- Be over 18,
- Resident in the UK for 3 years,
- Have a UK bank account that can accept direct debits,
- Delivery must be to the address that you put on the finance application,
The application process:
- Add your products to your basket
- When you get to the checkout please select 'Duologi – Apply for Finance and then click APPLY FOR FINANCE
- You will then be taken to the application form to fill in your details.
- Fill this out and you will normally get a decision from the finance company after completing your application -'sometimes your application could be 'referred', this means that an underwriter needs to make some additional checks on your application. If they do need more information, they will get in touch, and let you know what information they need.
- Then complete the e-signature and your application is complete.
Once complete you will receive an order confirmation from Rose and Grey and we'll start the process of delivering your order. Note until the application is complete and signed by you, your order will not go into production or be dispatched.
Any late or missed repayments may have serious consequences and your credit rating may be affected which could make it more difficult to obtain credit in the future. Offered subject to status and successful credit assessment.
Please note, we can only deliver to the address used in the finance application.
You have the right to withdraw from the credit agreement within the first 14 days of the loan.
If you have any question on 0% Interest Finance then please call our team on 0161 926 8763
Hints & Tips
Our finance partner has put together these hints and tips to help improve the chance of an acceptance and required criteria to apply.
First off it's REALLY important that you use your full name as it appears on your passport. Not Jim instead of James or Bob instead of Robert!
Eligibility criteria for customers -
- Be 18 years or over at the date of the application.
- Be no older than 75 years at the end of the loan term.
- Be a UK resident.
- Have 3 years of UK address history.
- Have an annual income of at least £10,000.
- Have a UK bank account that can accept direct debits.
- Have a valid personal phone number and email address.
- Finance must be applied for in the name of the individual that is taking the goods or services.
- All details entered during the application process must be personal to the applicant.
- Have a good credit history with no late payments, county court judgements (CCJs), debt relief orders, individual voluntary arrangement (IVA) or bankruptcies.
Tips for applying -
- Customers must ensure that the card used is registered in their name and to the same address on the credit application.
- A VPN should not be used when applying.
- A personal device must be used rather than a company device.
- Double check the applicants' details against their government-issued ID, (e.g: Full name rather than the abbreviations)
- Ensure income entered is for the sole applicant rather than household income, and is their gross annual invoice.
It is possible your application may have declined due to an input error, or if you feel there has been a mistake please feel free to contact Duologi via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or call them on 0345 5211 881 Option 3 . Opening hours are Monday - Friday 09:00am - 5:30pm ( excluding bank holidays)
Will I be accepted for finance?
Whether your accepted for finance or not depends on many different factors. Duologi have a dedicated credit team who use their bespoke credit engine to help them reach decisions.
What do I do if I have been declined?
If your application was declined, they will not give you the specific reason/s why.We advise that you obtain a copy of your credit report so you can see the potential reasons. It is possible your application may have declined due to input error, or if you feel there has been a mistake please feel free to contact Duologi via email email@example.com call them on 0345 5211 881 Option 3. Opening hours are Monday - Friday 09:00am - 5:30pm ( excluding bank holidays)
I want to amend my order.
If you have been approved for finance, you cannot amend the amount or term.You will need to contact us to complete a new application for finance.Please note we cannot guarantee a new credit application will be approved.
I have a question about my finance agreement who should I contact?
Please contact Duologi customer service team on 0345 521 1881, Option 1, or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org
I want to change my direct debit details.
You can change your payment date. However, there may be restrictions if you wish to change the date of your first payment. Please contact Duologi customer service team on 0345 521 1881, Option 1 or via email at email@example.com
I want to update my personal details.
Please contact Duologi after-sales support team on 0345 521 1881, Option 1 or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org
What is a credit search?
A credit search, otherwise known as a credit check, is when a company reviews your credit report. This is to see how well you’ve managed money or credit in the past. A credit check shows details about your finances, such as your existing debts and credit available to you. It can also show any financial links you have with other people. A credit check will also show court records. This can include bankruptcies, payment defaults, County Court Judgements (CCJs) and Individual Voluntary Arrangements (IVAs). Lenders use credit checks to help them decide whether to accept you for their credit.
I’m having problems paying my deposit on-line
We’re sorry to hear this. Please contact here at Rose and Grey for help on 0161 926 8763.
When will I receive a copy of my loan agreement?
When you complete the application, there will be an option to save/download a copy of the loan agreement. Please note that this is not a live agreement at this point. When the goods/services have been received, and the loan is activated, you will receive a ‘Welcome Pack’ e-mail from Duologi. This will include a copy of the loan agreement.
You should not receive our Welcome Pack until after you have received the goods/services you have purchased. If this has happened, please contact Duologi immediately. The Welcome Pack will be sent by e-mail from Backoffice@duologi.com. Please make sure you check your junk/spam folders, in case the e-mail gets forwarded there.
If you have any questions about this, you can contact the Duologi customer service team on 0345 521 1881, Option 1