The bank holiday weekend is on its way, and what better way to distinguish the long weekend from a week spent at home than with some delicious cocktails and drinks. We’ve teamed up with BLOOM Gin to pair their simple cocktails and easy serves with our range of glassware to bring you plenty of inspiration for a top-notch bank holiday weekend at home.
See our tried and tested favourites below, along with their ingredients and methods so you’re fully prepped to serve up a treat in the garden.
G & Tea
- 45ml Bloom Gin
- 20ml Rose Liqueur
- 15ml Lemon Juice
- 15ml Hibiscus Syrup
- 35ml English Breakfast Tea
- Brew the tea with 35ml boiling water and stand for 3 minutes
- Combine with all other ingredients and shake over ice
- Strain into a rocks glass (we used our Gin Drinking Glass with Straw) and garnish with strawberries
- 50ml Bloom Strawberry Gin Liqueur
- 150ml Cawston Press Sparkling Rhubarb juice
- Pour all ingredients into a highball over ice – we loved using our Ferm Living Ripple Long Cocktail Glasses for this one.
- Garnish with a wedge of lemon and enjoy.
- 200ml BLOOM Jasmine & Rose Gin
- 30ml Lemon Juice
- 150ml Green Tea
- 400ml Ginger Beer
- 4 Lime wheels
- 4 Ginger strips
- 4 Cucumber strips
- 5 Rose Petals
- Pour BLOOM Jasmine and Rose Gin, lemon juice, green tea and ginger beer into our Glass Bobble Jug over ice
- Garnish with lime wheels, cucumber strips, rose petals and ginger strips.
Feeling inspired – or just a little thirsty? Take a look at our full range of glassware and make this bank holiday a stylish occasion.