At Rose & Grey we care about the way we do business.
We are only small but we are trying to be as environmentally friendly as possible. So far, this is what we do:
- We group our deliveries together, wherever possible, to minimize our impact on the environment.
- All of our packaging is biodegradable or recycled or both.
- All of our leaflets and letterheads are printed on 100% recycled paper.
- All our paper, cardboard, plastic and glass is sent for recycling.
- We also make sure, as far as we are able, that we source our goods from responsible suppliers.
Don’t throw away your old furniture!
If you have just bought a new piece of furniture from Rose & Grey it may mean you have an old one that could do with a new home.
There are a number of furniture recycling organisations all over the country that can benefit from your old furniture. By donating your unwanted goods to these types of charities you may be helping homeless men and women get back on their feet or low income families to set up home. Not forgetting the benefit to the environment by saving waste that may otherwise go to landfill.
Here is a list of worthy charities that sell at low cost to those most in need all over the country. Most of these organisations are run by volunteers and more often than not can come and collect the item, so you don’t have to worry about organising getting it to them.