Saturday Staff Wanted
Rose and Grey is a family run business established in 2008. Selling an eclectic collection of unique and statement pieces from a wide range of suppliers. Pieces range from sofas and armchairs to industrial lighting, mirrors, wallpapers and rugs. We have a busy online shop and have recently opened a showroom in Altrincham, South Manchester.
We are looking for a bubbly and friendly person to join our team for Saturday work and occasional overtime when needed.
Your role will primarily be working in the showroom , answering customer enquiries, providing details of features and general product information and taking payment.
- Represent Rose and Grey and ensure customers receive the highest levels of customer service at all times.
- Deal efficiently and in a friendly manner with customer enquiries both in store and on-line
- Become familiar with all Rose and Grey products including delivery lead times, suppliers, fabric types and manufacture
- Work with the manager to ensure the showroom is a pleasant and inspiring space for customers
- Ensure all stock is correctly labelled and priced.
- Become familiar with office processes and procedure
- Upload products onto our Magento store
- Send out product swatches
- Ad hoc additional duties
- Ideally you will have expereince in retail sales
- Computer savvy, experienced with till systems and online platforms (ideally Magento)
- Great communicator both written and verbal
- Good knowledge/appreciation of interior design, trends and styles
- Ability to learn new processes quickly
- Good communicator / friendly and empathetic
- Highly organised and able to work in a busy retail environment
- Diligent and conscientious
- Analytical thinker with strong numerical skills
- Commitment to outstanding customer service
- Love for Interiors
If interested please send your CV over to us with a short message telling us a little about yourself to:firstname.lastname@example.org.